When to use the VH Variant garment?
- Recommended to use in the first post-operative stage after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy liposuction and Mummy Makeover.
- Also suitable for use post C-Section delivery
- Female post-operative compression girdle is ideal after abdominal plastic surgery, vaser lipo, tummy liposuction and Mummy Makeover. Also suitable for use post C-Section delivery.
- The compression garment comes up to just below breasts with a narrow hem and buckles, where detachable and adjustable shoulder straps can be attached to ensure correct fit and to prevent slipping or rolling
- The straps can be attached between breasts or on side of the garment
- The abdomen area is reinforced with a double lined fabric for optimal compression in this area
- The garment has three rows of hooks for closure on both sides, ideal for adjusting compression in individual areas
- Closing on both sides with three rows of hooks for maximum possible adjustment of compression in individual areas
- The crotch area contains a hygienic opening with three adjustable rows of hooks for comfortable wear all day